Monday, June 20, 2005

we're cool like that

Well, we did it we actually sold our house. It was on the market for 1 week and 3 days and it was shown almost every day. The dogs have loved it! It gave us a great excuse to go to the park. But now it is officially panic time. We have 3 days to pack the entire house before we leave for a 3 week trip to Colorado, Idaho and Montana. We planned this trip a long time before Lucky was a part of our life so Georgia, our other dog will be staying with my m.'s mom in Colorado and Lucky will be staying at the vet's here in town. I wish they both could come with us but it's not possible. I'll miss her terribly but I keep reminding myself that she is in good hands and will be showered in love. I hope she still remembers me when I get back. I know she will, we're cool like that.

No comments: